Last modified: November 26, 2023
Information We Collect
We collect the following information when you visit our website:
- Your IP address
- Browser type and language
- Referring website
- Pages you visit on our website
- Date and time of your visit
- Information you provide to us through forms, such as your name and email address
We also collect information from cookies and other tracking technologies. Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer by our website. They allow us to remember your preferences and settings, and to track your activity on our website.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with our website and services
- To improve our website and services
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To send you marketing communications, if you have opted in to receive them
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
How We Share Your Information
We share your information with the following third parties:
- Companies that perform services on our behalf, such as (but not limited to) Mailchimp for the purposes of digital marketing.
- Companies, such as (but not limited to) Google, to serve advertisements that are targeted to your interests and to provide analytics services.
- Service providers who help us to operate our website and business, such as web hosting providers and payment processors.
- Law enforcement officials, if we are required to do so by law.
You have the following choices regarding your information:
- You can choose not to allow us to collect cookies by disabling cookies in your browser settings. However, this may prevent you from using some of the features of our website.
- You can opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by clicking on the "unsubscribe" link in any of our marketing emails.
Managing Ad Preferences
You can also manage your ad preferences through the following websites:
- Google Ads Settings
- Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) Opt-Out Tool
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Opt-Out Tool
Review the policies of the AI systems mentioned on Kit-Tay.com:
- OpenAI (ChatGPT)